☆ RETURNS POLICY
Each ZARIĆ piece has individual characteristics, this does not compromise the craftsmanship of the item. All jewellery must be handled with care, as one of a kind pieces cannot be replaced. Please note that general wear & tear is not considered a manufacturing fault. There is however, a service of repair (where possible) is always free for customers excluding postage costs.
If you find that any piece of jewellery has a fault in functionality, we will gladly attempt to repair it, or exchange it for store credit based on each individual case, providing that:
- The purchase has been made within 1 month from the notification of fault
- There is proof of purchase; an email confirmation from the online store
- The request is not simply due to a change of mind
This policy does not apply to purchases made at a ZARIĆ stockist - please visit the store front and follow their Returns Policy.
Purchasing directly from the online store is now available for all international customers - if you require any special tracking or express postage, please email us to see what can be done for you.
Items are shipped weekly, and transit time for Australian customers is anywhere between 2-7 days. Please nominate a trusted residence or work place, as only the buyer can be held responsible if incorrect details are given or your postal slip is stolen.
☆ CARE INSTRUCTIONS
our jewellery is designed + made to be loved, danced in, travelled with, and fully enjoyed. however, Over time, wearable ceramics age in their own unique way - this is just the nature of ceramic craftsmanship and should be embraced as giving individuality to your handcrafted piece. However, keeping these notes in mind will help ensure the well-kept lifespan of your ZARIĆ jewels:
- keep a careful grip above hard surfaces to avoid bumping/ dropping, as you would a wine glass or your favourite mug.
- Avoid direct contact with water or cosmetic products, such as perfume & moisturisers.
- when travelling; avoid storing your jewels in pockets or toiletry bags - the UNPREDICTABILITY of surrounding pressure is risky.
- Before attempting to clean your piece, please be wary of what materials you’re handling.
- Do not pull or tug at any natural fibres integrated into your piece.
CONTENT USAGE ☆
All images, artworks, designs, text and other content of ZARIĆ Jewellery is subject to copyright. Any unauthorised alteration, distribution, display, or other use of these materials is prohibited.