☆ RETURNS POLICY
Each ZARIĆ piece has individual characteristics, this does not compromise the craftsmanship of the item. All jewellery must be handled with care, as one of a kind pieces cannot be replaced. Please note that general wear & tear is not considered a manufacturing fault. There is however, a service of repair (where possible) for only a small fee & postage costs.
If you find that any piece of jewellery has a fault in functionality, ZARIĆ will gladly attempt to repair it, or exchange it for store credit based on each individual case, providing that:
- The purchase has been made within 1 month from the notification of fault
- There is proof of purchase; an email confirmation from the online store
- The request is not simply due to a change of mind
This policy does not apply to purchases made at a ZARIĆ stockist - please visit the store front and follow their Returns Policy.
Purchasing directly from the online store is now available for all international customers - if you require any special tracking or express postage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see what can be done for you.
Items are shipped weekly, and transit time for Australian customers is anywhere between 1-7 days. Please nominate a trusted residence or work place, as only the buyer can be held responsible if incorrect details are given or your postal slip is stolen.
☆ CARE INSTRUCTIONS
ZARIĆ jewellery is crafted with quality and checked upon shipment. Over time, ceramic pieces might have lacquer or glaze chip slightly from the surface - this is just the nature of ceramic craftsmanship and should be embraced as giving individuality to your handmade piece. However, ZARIĆ pieces sometimes take special care when dealing with materials such as ceramics and other delicate components:
- Avoid bumping/ scratching/ dropping on a hard or abrasive surface
- Avoid direct contact with chemicals, such as perfume & moisturisers
- Before attempting to clean your piece, please be wary of what materials you’re handling
- Do not pull or tug at any fibres integrated into your piece
CONTENT USAGE ☆
All images, artworks, designs, text and other content of ZARIĆ Jewellery is subject to copyright. Any unauthorised alteration, distribution, display, or other use of these materials is prohibited.